PACHAKAPPURA

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Art Of Cooking

If we go through the definitions for cooking in web we find many, according to me Cooking is an art, an art like painting, drawing, writing..............Cooking also requires concentration, perfection and talent. If two people are cooking same dish with same ingredients im sure it will taste different.
I’d never cooked anything until I completed my Masters degree. When I started cooking I found that Indian cooking is simple at the same time complicated. Everything is in the mixing or combination of ingredients. When I was a kid I was surprised to find that my mother used to make many mouthwatering dishes with very simple ingredients and very little masala. We use verylittle amounts of masalas in our typical traditional kerala dishes. i promise you sure my blog pachakappura will bring variety of southindian and other indian recipies to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment